Gurgaon | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- You will create concepts and configurations for customer-specific solutions for networking components in rail vehicles.
- You will specify communication components for urban rail vehicles such as subways according to customer requirements in a team.
- Your tasks include coordinating the specification with customers, sub-suppliers and other system suppliers.
- Responsible for clarifying technical interfaces with all partners involved, such as other subsystems and sub-suppliers.
- Specification and configuration of the communication from rail vehicles to the landside (bidirectional)
- You are responsible for setting the network correctly on the test lab and give assistance for simulators of train components
- Assist experts during commissioning
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 3-5 years in project procurement along with degree in degree in engineering such as communications engineering/ telecommunications or comparable
- Basic knowledge in requirements engineering is a prerequisite.
- Professional experience in the field of network engineering (LAN, WAN, WLAN, mobile radio, VLAN) in an industrial environment.
- Knowledge in Linux, Docker & TRDP communication is advantage
- Must have IT security knowledge & experience with firewalls and VPNs / IPSec.
- Are you willing to travel internationally?
- Good communication and
presentation skill required
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time