Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We are leaders in cutting-edge technology for the Railway Signaling sector, developing innovative products and solutions for the satisfaction of its customers and that is why for the R&D Department, we want to join an Integration Engineer who will be responsible of performing product and system integration activities to ensure that product developments fulfil the required specifications. Drive the whole cycle from the test definition according to requirement definition to the final reports, including test execution.
Working together with the manager to define the correct strategy in order to meet both deadlines of the project and fulfilment of system and RAMS requirements; applying continuous improvement according to lessons learnt.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively to the success of the company.
We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Your main tasks and responsabilities:
• Integration and testing engineer in R&D department
• Testing and product integration according to products specifications.
• Technical test specifications, test execution, incidence analysis, test reports and functional integration of products and system.
• International and multidisciplinary team working
What do we need from you:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably in electrical / electronic).
• At least 1 years’ experience as tester or system integrator
• Knowlwdge of ADA, C y C++
• Knowledge of requirement management tools (as DOORS)
• Network connections knowledge
• Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on target achievements.
• High level of communication and negotiation skills.
• Fluent English and spanish
• Availability to travel
• Self-confident, proactive, analytical thinking.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.