What are my responsibilities?
- Basic Software (BSW) Developer in the electromobility (electric commercial vehicle)
- Closely work with responsible SW architect and SW manager
- Analyze and understand specified SW requirements and SW architecture
- Estimate effort needed to implement and test given SW function
- Develop clean and efficient code based on released SW specification, following coding guidelines (eg: MISRA)
- Verify implemented code for behavior, interface and timing - perform MIL, SIL,HIL Tests
- Review implemented code with peers / architects
- Prepare or update needed documentation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
•At least bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related
•About 3 years’ experience developing software for industry or automotive applications
•Got experience with electric drives, consisting of motors and inverter
•Experience with Embedded Controllers (e.g. Infineon Aurix Family) and Programming Language C
•Very good English language skills and optional German language skills
•Understanding of coding standards e.g. MISRA
•Experience with SW test and test-automation tools
•Experience with requirements engineering e.g. Polarion, DOORS
•Basic understanding of ISO26262
•Experience with UDS
What else do I need to know?
•Willingness to travel to customers and work in an international environment
As part of Siemens’ electro mobility portfolio we offer high quality powertrain components for all kinds of hybrid- and electric commercial vehicles. Thus we pave the way for sustainable mobility. We leverage Siemens Drive Technology’s unrivalled industrial experience in developing and producing electric drive train components.
Our portfolio focuses on motors, inverters, converters, chargers and software functions. The highest priority is to address our customers’ requirements. We provide high reliable products to the heavy duty automotive industry with high requirements for life time.