Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Implementation of processes for the manufacturing of new products
- Implementation of the changes and optimizations within the existing processes and production flow
- Continuous monitoring and ensuring the technical conditions for the optimal development of the manufacturing activity.
- Implementation of rationalizations and analysis of time studies.
- Development and implementation of cost reduction projects.
- Updating production layout area.
- Participant in FMEA and continuous improvement teams.
- Achieving the targets of productivity and quality
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
- University degree in mechanical or electromechanical engineering
- Language knowledge - English and/or German - advanced.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Organized and responsible person.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: SIMEA S.R.L., Plant SEIT Sibiu
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time