We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
· Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
· Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
· Competitive total rewards package.
· Profit sharing available.
· Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
· Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
· Employee perks and discounts.
· Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
1 year contract position.
The eMobility Sales Specialist will develop charging infrastructure opportunities in Canada, with an strong focus on Quebec -- including electric charging systems for light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, as well as the software and related low and medium voltage equipment. The Sales Specialist will draw from Siemens’ full portfolio to help customers electrify their fleets as quickly, seamlessly and effectively as possible.
The Sales Specialist will develop and manage relationships with assigned accounts in fleet electrification including fleet owners, utilities, consultants, EPCs, and EV manufacturers. He/she will work with existing sales & business development teams and our channel partners to leverage the existing customer base and identify new potential customers. She/he will engage with procurement and teams on qualifications, respond to RFI/RFPs, connect with partners, quantify costs, and assist in closing deals. The candidate will have experience in sales and business development across a range of product, solution, and service roles.
A high degree of flexibility will be needed to be successful in this role. Team members are often asked to help in a variety of business areas depending on capacity constraints and client demand at the time. There is very much a team approach contributing to the success of this newly-created division experiencing tremendous growth. Core duties performed on a daily basis will include:
· Developing new business potential with customers, including developing value propositions across multiple Siemens businesses touching the eMobility space
· Developing account strategy to grow business
· Owning customer pipeline & account data in CRM tools
· Assisting with responses to customer RFIs / RFQs
· Participating in industry events, committees, associations, tradeshows & working groups
· Preparing and leading internal and external presentations on eMobility value proposition
· Developing expert knowledge of Siemens products, services, and software
· Contributing to / maintaining key sales documents
· Strong customer relationship management skills and capable of establishing respect and credibility through actions, communications, understanding and personal presence.
· Fluent in French and English
· Industry experience in eMobility is an asset
· Working experience with electrical systems is an asset
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
· Recognized for learning mindset and ability to understand the business and challenges, and implement new and innovative approaches that result in improvements in organizational performance
Location: We are looking for a Quebec-based individual. The position will be remote during COVID times with some office time at our Montreal and/or Quebec locations as needed, in-province travel to meet customers and occasional national travel.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.