We at DI Factory Automation are innovation leaders in automation. Our solutions shape the world around us and are already shaping the future today.
Change the world of tomorrow with us.
- You make an active contribution to the development of our products to achieve the greatest possible value for our customers.
- You develop engineering software considering existing functionality and dependencies, including the creation of associated automated tests.
- You plan and carry out software reviews for requirements analysis and software design.
- A sustainable, multicore software design with stable interfaces is a matter of course for you.
- You use hackathons to evaluate concepts and get active customer feedback using walking skeletons.
- You carry out various quality assurance measures to offer our users the best possible quality.
- You work self-organized in a cross-functional Scrum team incl. coordination with system architects, other teams, and customers.
- You support the team development through your agile mindset.
- You have successfully completed your bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or have obtained a comparable education with relevant professional experience.
- You have a high affinity for the development of software products, especially in the AWS cloud environment, and you are familiar with cloud services in different environments.
- You have experience with continuous development / integration (especially GitLab CI / CD), as well as automation of IT infrastructures (e.g. Terraform).
- You have knowledge of source code management systems and branch concepts (e.g. Git), software engineering and system design (e.g. RESTful stateless services) and the containerization and orchestration of microservices.
- You also have knowledge of monitoring cloud services (e.g. Cloudwatch), system administration of infrastructure security (e.g. routing, firewall), LINUX command line use and scripting (e.g. Bash, Python, AWS CLI).
- Ideally, you have already worked on open-source projects.
- With your excellent communication skills (German and English) you drive ideas forward and live ownership culture as well as end-to-end responsibility with an outstanding quality awareness.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time