Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving business growth in identified regions / zones, work closely with the regions / zones for the sales management
- Support definition and implementation of global sales strategies for COR
- Leverage daily operational experience to drive improvement both in analytics and reporting and in driving the commercial organization through data
- Implement market creation, IB growth and robot utilization / cassette consumption activities as per COR organization and sales strategy
- Work with marketing to define and support regional sales programs
- Support set up of Corindus related CRM processes
- Support regions in commercial reviews
- Perform SPS (Structured Problem Solving) analyses to support improvement initiatives around sales operations and processes
· Work with the product management and marketing team and act as conduit for CPQ process
- Responsible for managing customer visits to the Corindus HQ and factory
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in business administration, engineering, medicine or a similar sector
- 10+ years of professional experience in the capital and recurring revenue management environment preferable; 5+ years of experience in the CRM environment (marketing and sales)
- Comprehensively understand business goals and metrics, gain insights from files and derive actions
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Ability to understand complex data structures / “Analytical thinking”
- Attitude of quality and attention to detail and strong problem-solving-skills
- Additional skills
- Good data visualization and presentation skills
- Ability to work in cross-collaboration projects
- Experiences with data analytics tools (e.g. Qlik, SAP BW, SAS)
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills in English a must; ability to converse in Spanish / German would be an additional benefit
- Drive for innovation
- Teamwork oriented / collaborative attitude
Attributes and skills:
- Strong communication skills in an international environment with regions / zones and customers and are used to work in a global team
- Affinity for sales and a strong ambition to grow and build COR’s success
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.