Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) at Siemens Healthcare IT is part of the foundation for a strong and successful global, regional and local Sales Organization. At Healthcare IT, SHS IT DCE CRM is the organization that supports our global CRM application landscape with the goal of continuously supporting and improving our application-based competitive advantage in CRM.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers IT as a Business Process Analyst
Business Process Analyst is a role well suited to a dedicated professional intent on bridging the gap between business processes and the applications implemented to support them. As a Business Process Analyst you will be responsible for:
· Mastering the basic technology and capabilities of the CRM applications employed by Siemens Healthineers
· Developing an in depth understanding of the sales processes, user roles, and product related requirements of the various Healthineers product lines and sales organizations.
· Participating in global requirements elicitation, clarification, documentation, iterative development, testing, and implementation
· Providing ongoing support of the CRM applications utilizing your expertise to ensure that no sales opportunity is missed
· This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
· You have excellent analytical skills. Including the ability to reduce the complexity of CRM requirements to well documented solutions for technical execution
· Experience working in an Agile methodology with a global team
· You can utilize your application knowledge to lead discussions of CRM requirements to sustainable and feasible potential solutions
· You are willing to learn about new software solutions, particularly our Oracle Sales Cloud (OSC) & CPQ cloud-based applications
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills are key to success in this position. While the primary language of Siemens business is English, working with international customers requires clarity and the ability to establish understanding among colleagues having multiple native languages
· Your customers come to understand that you are part of their team and working to achieve the same goals that they have identified as critical to their business success
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· 5-8 Years of CRM IT application experience
· Knowledge and experience working in an Agile methodology
· Experience with the specification, development, testing and rollout of IT systems
· Excellent communication skills
· High energy level with a hands-on approach combined with the ability to provide leadership and structure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Willing to travel up to 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.