What are my responsibilities?
- Work in a global R&D team with both international and local engineers to verify and validate CT (Computed Tomography) products & solutions for global market
- Design and maintain auto test script(Ranorex) for system/software feature and performance according to the requirement specification
- Develop software test tools
- Perform auto/manual test cases and report test results
- Follow test process in daily work and ensure output test quality
What do I need to quality for this job?
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least two years experience in development (C# preferred)
- Familiar with Agile development process is preferred
- Strong knowledge on configuration management and auto test experience is preferred
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communications (CET-6 is preferred)
- Medical and clinical knowledge is preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time