Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds - with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Factory Automation Technical Consultant and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role -Challenging & Future-Oriented!
- Responsible for Factory Automation (FA) related products (PLC, HMI, SCADA) for UAE, QAT, KUW, OMA market
- Pre-Sales support of FA portfolio & Knowledge transfer for all sales channels (expert knowledge to successfully fight against specialized competitors on a detailed product level to ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Study, Consultation and Identification of the concrete requirement the customer specification for Green / Brown field electrical / automation projects.
- Supporting & providing competitive edges of products portfolio over competition thru sales arguments or defense.
- Coordinate necessary internal functions (i.e Bidding, Projects & Service teams) and externally (Solution Partners, System Integrators, …) to deliver solutions.
- Develop new application based on Siemens portfolio & push in to the region.
- To manage product launch of new portfolio elements.
- Support & train internal sales & customer support colleagues on FA portfolio.
- Develop the marketing mix (Price, Promotion, Place & Product) so as to satisfy the market needs & demand.
- Train & develop new Customers, e.g SI’s, Distributors and OEMs and manage the technical requirements of old ones.
- Marketing and promotion activities in the specified region together with area sales colleagues.
- Proactively assess, clarify & validate the needs of the Solution Partners and the System integrators on regular basis.
- Provide the End customers a regular awareness and support regarding their installed base and FA Siemens Products that they have.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end customer needs.
- HQ communication mainly to product management & product support teams to ensure optimum support whenever required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Communication Engineering is a must.
- 4-6 years of experience in technical sales or application development.
- Technical knowledge of Automation product & system (PLC, SCADA, HMI) and new technologies (AI, Edge computing, IOT, Blockchain, …).
- Proven communication & negotiation skills with good product presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Language skills: Proficiency in English speaking and writing.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, growth-oriented, and time-critical environment.
- Passion for everything that is in relation with new technologies & science.
- What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time