Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Project Manager for our Distribution Systems Division located in Milano.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most sophisticated engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in exciting work activities within the Distribution Systems Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Project Manager for the execution of Medium Voltage switchgears and eMobility projects, providing proficiency in technical engineering and consistent development of execution phase
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- Use specific project engineering software tools. Costing, configurating and ordering MV switchgear;
- Handle orders for the supply of charging stations and associated software (if any), acting in a booming market for both B2B and B2C products
- Ensure an excellent execution of the project and deliver according to challenging deadline;
- Manage constants relationships with the factories and subcontractors and provide basic technical support to customers during project management lifecycle;
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Electrical Engineering
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- General knowledge of AutoCAD and SAP are welcome;
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information or questions you can contact:
Talent AcquisitionVia Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time