Siemens Drives and Automation Bid Manager - Pakistan
The Drives and Automation Bid Manager is responsible for design, selection, bidding, installation, commissioning, and troubleshooting of Siemens AC & DC LV drives systems and Automation Systems for a variety of industrial applications in various industries, including Cranes, Glass, Steel, Cement, Water, Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, etc.
- Acting as bid manager by preparing winning techno-commercial offers for complex LV Drives, Motors Retrofit, DCS, SCADA and PLC tenders
- Creating competitive offers for LV Drives and automation projects and services, including cost calculation, Ensuring the coordination with the front-end sales, factory sales as well as all support functions, to develop a cost-optimized solution in accordance with customer requirements
- Coordinating supporting work from operation, product units and from external suppliers for the preparation of offers
- Actively supporting sales with administrative tasks within the sales process, especially with offer and risk reviews, strategic considerations of the scope of delivery and determination of appropriate contractual conditions
- Providing technical support for the front-end sales organization in meetings, presentations, and negotiations
- Defining sales price based on market price and cost calculation
- Communicating the value propositions of Siemens products, systems and services
- Project Management experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Siemens VFD system design, selection, configuration, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Siemens automations systems selection and configuration, including PCS7, SIMATIC S7 and WinCC systems.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in techno-commercial bid preparation.
- Good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team
- In depth knowledge of Cranes Applications, Glass processes, Water and Wastewater process, Petrochemical processes, and Oil & Gas processes
- Willingness to travel and work away when required
Desirable Hands-On Skills
- SINAMICS S120, S210
- SINAMICS G120, G130 & G150
- SIMATIC MICRO-DRIVE
- SINAMICS DCM
- Discontinued Products (e.g. Simoreg DC-Master, Masterdrive, Dynavert)
- Engineering and implementation of Drive Technology applications mainly based on SINAMICS Drive Control Chart (DCC) or Open Architecture (OA / SINAMICS TEC)
- SIMOTION SCOUT, SCOUT standalone and SCOUT TIA
- PCS7 System
- SIMATIC S7-400, S7-300, S7-1200 PLC Systems
- WinCC SCADA System
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time