What are my responsibilities?
Develop SRED KA for China domestic ET & PD (MCB, MCCB) business, coordinate with sales force to implement the strategy and achieve business target and sustainable growth.
- Responsible for SRED KA development
- Manage SRED bidding process in development of new KA
- Engage sales force and BU Regional Business Development Managers to implement product line strategy and increase focus to achieve business target
- Coordinate with factory, Portfolio Managers as well as other function team to optimize ET & PD business process and solve problems
- Customer relationship management especially with key account (SRED, distributor, panel builder…)
- Internal Contacts: Sales, Regional BD, product management, ET promoters, factory
- External Contacts: Distributor, panel builder, RED developers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- >5 years SRED KA development working experience in low voltage business field, in MNC company is preferred
- Strong logic thinking and systemic analysis competence
- Good communication skill
- Good English (Reading and writing and speaking)
- Bachelor or above education degree
What else do I need to know?
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time