Describe the position to be undertaken:
The Siemens Food & Beverages Community is a worldwide team of experts to develop Siemens as a reliable partner in the Food and Beverage industry.
As the Head of Vertical Management F&B ASEAN you will be part of the international Siemens F&B community and responsible to achieve the agreed business KPI’s by leading the F&B ASEAN team.
As part of Siemens "Vertical Management for the Food & Beverage industry" you have the dedicated mission to increase coverage of the Food & Beverage industry with our products, systems, solutions, and services for automation, digitization, and electrification.
Describe the main duties and responsibilities:
· You guide and lead the intercultural and distributed F&B ASEAN Team and ensure proper coaching for a high performance across the entire team
· You will be in close alignment with the regional top management to ensure the execution of the Siemens overall F&B Strategy
· You ensure the business target achievement across all involved business units for the local and international F&B business in ASEAN
· You’re cascading the business targets to individual targets in close alignment with the responsible in-country managers
· You work in close collaboration with Corporate and Global Account Managers
· You gain market transparency and monitor / detect new trends within the F&B ASEAN industry
· You drive targeted digitalization initiatives according to specific customer requirements
· You ensure proper account business plans for all top customers
· You ensure accurate reporting in the relevant CRM tools
· You bridge local sales resources and headquarter experts
· You organize internal and external conferences (onsite and virtual)
· You deploy push & pull strategy to increase the share of wallet in the relevant OEM and System Integrator channels
Describe the qualifications, essential skills & employment experience required to be held:
· You have more than 5 years’ experience in leading an intercultural team
· Product knowledge about discrete & process automation, industrial networks industrial power distribution, motion control as well as manufacturing operations management software are a part of your profile to convince us
· Key account management skills & strategic mindset with effective customer orientation and readiness to intensive working and multi-tasking are familiar to you
· You are willing to travel regular (<50%)
· You have excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external partners of all levels. Additional language skills would be a further benefit
· Above that, you score points with experience on organizational coordination & leading a virtual team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time