Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Senior Software Engineer for MI SPECT and PET scanner application development
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
• Get an opportunity to be part of the SAFE Agile release trains for the Scanner product lines, where you will be collaborating with Product Managers, System engineers at R&D as well as Service organizations
• Collaborate with architects for architectural, design decisions for the Scanner Product lines with focus on building a Sustainable system
• Be responsible for Design, implementation of Imaging applications on a PET/SPECT scanner
• Collaborate with Test engineers to design and implement software tests
• Be empowered to come-up with innovative solutions to improve productivity and reduce Product Lifecycle costs using state of the art technologies
• Excellent knowledge of C++, MFC and experience in developing multi-threaded applications
• Good knowledge of object-oriented design, patterns and architecture principles
• Excellent analytical and software engineering skills
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
• Medical domain knowledge (DICOM etc), C#, HTML, Scripting, COM
• You possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• You are capable of professionally resolving team issues and conflicts
• You have a strong and positive commitment to customers, your team, and overall quality
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time