We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a magnificent place to do it. A detailed place to learn.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You will be responsible for creating, managing list of installers for the multiple products
- You will be responsible for creating/maintaining installers for application service and third-party components adhering to the committed quality, content, and timelines.
- You need to Participate in requirement discussions, analyze, and understand the use case.
- You should be able to Implement the solution using the chosen technology stack.
- You must perform required quality processes by integrate the code quality analyzing tools.
- You are required to Adhere to estimates for completing the features / user stories.
What you need to make real what matter
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 5-8 years of demonstrable experience in creating and maintaining installers.
- You should have Good proficiency in MSI and Windows / Linux Installer
- You should have Good knowledge and hands-on experience in InstallBuilder tool.
- You should be well versed with concepts like installation, upgrade, licensing, backup and restore, online/offline installation.
Good to Have.
- Knowledge in DevOps, CI pipeline.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time