Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
WHY SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS?
Because Siemens Healthcare is full of innovations during last 2 centuries and full of patents – more than 18.000 up to date. Every hour +240 000 people are in touch with our products.
WHO ARE WE?
We are team of 35 people - service engineers, sales, business administration, based mainly in Sofia (Siemens building).
- Active participation in the Legal, Financial and Logistic management of the operative business – equipment
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Prepare and monitor contracts and other relevant documentations.
- Provide general business and administrative support
- Work with SAP system
Qualification and skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree of Economics
- Experience at similar position will be considered as an advantage
- Very good command of English
- Excellent communicational and organizational skills
- Team player
- A highly motivated individual with enthusiasm to work in a dynamic environment
We offer you:
- Opportunity for career development within a multinational company with leading positions in the medical equipment market
- An opportunity to gain experience and enhance your professional skills
- A friendly team and a dynamic working environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We do thank you for your application and interest, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time