What part will you play?
- You support the senior project manager in similar projects in the planning, implementation and completion of category B and C projects/systems in the automotive industry.
- You assume the responsibility for subprojects within larger ones and/or independently handle projects of category C and S.
- You accompany customers onsite with their own project teams, including on visits to decide on an investment project and ones to evaluate production ramp-ups locally and internationally.
- You are responsible for the independent and functional processing of subtasks according to the project requirements and you provide local project support for customers and suppliers.
- You assume planning tasks, such as process optimization, method planning and costing in addition to the above-mentioned project management organizational tasks.
- You work towards advancing your expertise in the area of project management through PM@Siemens and other tools/programs.
- You have successfully completed degree in an engineering discipline, e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or a similar field of study.
- You have extensive experience in the automotive or materials handling industry and have a thorough technical understanding in the fields of mechanics, automation technology and production processes.
- You also have basic knowledge in the areas of steel construction, assembly technology and mechatronics.
- You have demonstrated the interest and ability to work in intercultural teams as well as international/cross-border projects and are willing to participate in overseas project assignments of 3-12 months, with the possibility of a temporary delegation to Siemens offices overseas.
- You are fluent in spoken/written English. German language is highly desirable. Additional languages are also an advantage.
- You have a structured approach as well as strong strategic, organizational and decision-making skills. Furthermore, you are resilient, a team-player and have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Either