Senior Executive – Solution Engineer (SCADA)
Gurgaon | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Solution Engineer (SCADA) will be responsible for Design, installation and Commissioning of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems used to support heavy duty rail traction and electrical power systems operations
- Responsible for different project of phases like SCADA system requirements management documentation, detailed design, database configuration, system integration, testing, system installation and implementation, FAT, on-site startup and Commissioning
- Knowledge of communication protocols for power system such as IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-101/104, Modbus, OPC UA
- Hands on modern control systems (SCADA, RTUs, PLCs), server configuration and administration, IT Network
- Experience with power system/substation components and its functioning used in railway and metro projects for AC and DC traction
- Experience on Layer 2 , Layer 3 network design and configuration experience on network switches, network Firewalls etc.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5-8 years’ experience in designing, implementing, and testing and commissioning of traction Power (AC/DC) SCADA System or power SCADA system. Knowledge of substation automation system will be advantage along with bachelor’s degree in in Electrical/ Electronics & telecommunication
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in design, engineering, database configuration, trouble shooting, testing and Commissioning of Traction SCADA system in railway/metro projects.
- Knowledge of Communication protocols for power system such as IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-101/104, Modbus, OPC UA.
- Good Communication
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time