Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We think our apprenticeship programmes are the best alternative to university for ambitious students. Especially as you’ll gain qualifications and the reputation that comes with working for a prestigious engineering brand like Siemens.
If you're unsure about whether to go to university or not, why not get your degree paid for and earn money whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using greener energy, cutting-edge software and ingenious inventions.
Sign up to our Fast-track degree apprentice programme now and we will contact you to apply to our roles as soon as they go live! This is the quickest way to ensure your application is with us and you have a shot at securing one of our outstanding degree apprentice programmes.
Siemens is a national company with sites all over the UK
, here are a number of our sites where our apprentices are based: Manchester, Chippenham, York, Glasgow, Ashby de la Zouch, Congleton and Birmingham.
Our degree apprenticeship programmes typically last for 3-4 years, during which time you will gain the necessary skills to ensure you are a fully productive member of our workforce and are able to contribute to real-life projects and work at Siemens. To support you, you'll have 20% of your working week specifically allocated to studying for your degree which you will be paid for as part of your apprenticeship.
- A minimum of 3 A-levels or BTEC equivalent at C (or merit) or above in business and/or STEM related subjects
- Entrepreneurial minded with an interest in technology.
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You are highly organised and comfortable communicating with people across all levels of the organisation by phone, e-mail and Microsoft Teams.
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible.
The benefits of an apprenticeship:
- Continue your learning beyond college/school whilst earning a salary at the same time as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled professionals who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the fore-front of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
What's in it for you?
In addition to taking part in an early careers programme at Siemens; we offer a competitive starting salary to include 26 days holiday. Click My choice
to learn more about our flexible benefits scheme.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
We receive an extremely high volume of applications for all programmes and it is sometimes necessary to close applications earlier than anticipated. We would recommend early application to avoid disappointment.
Please ensure you complete the screening questions & necessary fields correctly and upload your most recent CV.
If you meet the criteria then we will match your application accordingly to one of our upcoming degree apprenticeship programmes to start next September onwards 2022.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time