We make real what matters
Siemens makes buildings and cities smarter and supplies people with environmentally-friendly energy. We work hand in hand with artificial intelligence and move people from A to B safely. New challenges present themselves every day – and hereby the chance to face them. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Support the team in developing and in rolling-out a number of initiatives, targeting internal employees, across 19 countries in Europe
- Assist in the implementation of a competence analysis program in a new learning management system
- Create, track and organize all communications to employees regarding the rollout of a new competence assessment tool
- Investigate and organize all data regarding trainings and their administration across all countries
- Roll-out the next wave of a training program for Sales employees (collect the names, set up registration tool, send invitations, coordinate the external trainer and internal guest speakers, etc.)
- Create and update SharePoint pages, including the transfer of data from an old version of SharePoint to a new platform
- Extract and build competence management reports for executives’ briefing
- Support the Head of the team with administrative tasks, such as: organize meetings, check availability, take minutes of the meetings, support with interactive tools during virtual workshops, build reports on the status of all the initiative in all countries, prepare PowerPoint slides, etc.
Your skills and experience
- Currently enrolled at university (of applied sciences) or graduated this year. A master’s degree in business administration or equivalent is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Dynamic and proactive team player with an international mindset and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Start as soon as possible, for at least 12 months
- Full proficiency in English is a must
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either