We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do
Manage the overall Strategic Procurment functions in the Location, coordinating efforts with other cross functional members (as Materials Management, Logistics, Engineering
Manufacturing, Product Engineering, R&D) in order to Procure and ensure the correct components / materials with an optimum Cost, Lead time, Quality and Minimum Order Quantity to deliver the expected level of Productivity in terms of Price, Technology, Payment terms and Global Value Sourcing.
Coordinate a team of Commodity buyers
Manages information with the team for reporting and business tracking
Guide and support the team on immportant negotiations
Help the team to stablish strategic priorities
Be responsible for work loads distribuition and attetion to urgent matters
What will you need to succeed?
Leadership applied to teams
Great emotional skills
Be able to deliver results on difficult situations
Problem solving skills
Fluent in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.