- You act as an expert and multiplicator in digitalization & automation in the fields of BI incl. Data Modelling, Simulations (driver based and/or predictive analytics) and RPA/RDA.
- You drive and support digitalization in finance within our factories in close cooperation within our manufacturing network and other experts within our business unit. This includes as well as your active contribution to design of our IT architecture.
- You will analyze new financial and calculation methods and boost our knowhow with regards to statistics or algorithms.
- Moreover you will take an important role in analyzing and continuously optimizing processes within our factories’ controlling network.
- You identify value-promising PoCs, develop them to working solutions in close collaboration to business’ colleagues within our factories and finally scale them up and hand them over when finished.
- Completed university studies in a business or business information technology field; alternatively, completed commercial training with at least 5 years of work experience (preferably with IT background).
- A deep business understanding within factory financials and usage of this knowledge to digitalize and optimize processes.
- Expertise in BI Tools (e.g. Qlik Sense), SAP, RDA/RPA (e.g Knime) and advanced programming skills.
- Knowhow in predictive analytics / statistics would be favourable.
- Experience in driver based simulations (e.g. Valsight), process mining & optimization (e.g. Celonis) would be favourable.
- Elaborated analytical and solution-oriented skills as well as a growth mindset with a strong drive for results and great openness for change.
- Customer orientation and design / UX thinking is a matter of course for you.
- Excellent level of proficiency in German and English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time