Job description: Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of software component(s) in projects based on the software requirements.
• Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
• Define and document low level design
• Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
• Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
• Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
• Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
• Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
• Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
• Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
• B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
• 5.5 to 7 years of Project experience preferably in real time applications
• Project experience in Core Java development with good knowledge of OOPS concepts, collection and concurrency.
• Should have hands on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
• Should have hands on experience of memory and performance profiling tools
• Good to have hands on experience in Java 11 functionalities.
• Good knowledge of design principles and design patterns.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time