Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team Sales Commercial Specialist to support commercial activities of In-Vitro business area.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyzing and interpreting offer conditions and contracts by means of commercial issues
- Perform commercial, administrative and financial duties relating to equipment sales in In-Vitro
- Perform Distributor renewal process and define new reseller, sub-reseller, sub-Distributor in BPC tool
- Preparing revenue tracking reports weekly
- Coordinate PTA process with Sales Team and follow up Distributor performance quarterly
- Coordinate In Vitro Hedging Reports
- Perform analysis of Sales&Marketing data for driving decisions on reach Business targets
- Responsible from all commercial related operation issues (RIC, define list prices into the SAP,TECO,RFO)
- Responsible for tracking invoice provisions
- Ad-hoc reporting related with Commercial subjects
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering Field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related field
- Good level of knowledge in MS Office Applications, SAP
- Knowledge on compliance, commercial, negotiation and communication methods
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and good communication skills
- Excellent command of English (German will be an asset)
Your attributes and skills:
· Passion for the job and its deliverables.
· Team orientation – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
· Persistence and result orientation, especially in challenging business conditions.
· Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
· Ability to set priorities and manage timeline under business stress.
· Strong analytical skills and accuracy with numbers
· Ability to think strategically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization.
· Ability to be highly adaptable to complexity and change with accuracy and attention to details.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resu
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time