At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
We are looking for a Datacenter System Administrator to maintain, upgrade, and manage our IT-systems. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
As responsible for the Global Engineering Computing Operations Team environment it is necessary that you are experienced with the administration of Linux server’s & Windows technology experience in high availability environments.
- Support our Global Operation of Engineering team and Applications environment
- Maintain our Global Server environment on Linux and Windows operating system
- High Performance Computing (HPC) with Job Scheduler (Grid Engine, PBS)
- Support our Monitoring architecture and implementation (Splunk, PRTG, CheckMK)
- Information security compliance
- Create and provision of software automation
- Optimize and automate scripting routines
- Support the integration of IT security policies
We are looking for:
- Linux server administration (Expert)
- HPC (Grid Engine / PBS) (Advanced / Expert)
- Monitoring (SPLUNK / PRTG / CheckMK) (Advanced / Expert)
- Scripting (Bash / Phyton / JAVA) (Advanced
- Ansible / Puppet (Advanced)
- Virtualization (NiceDCV) (Advanced)
- SAN administration (Zoning, Monitoring) (Advanced / Expert)
- Windows Server Administration (Solid Background)
- MS SQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL / MariaDB (Basic)
- Information security protection concepts (Advanced / expert)
- Network architecture (Advanced)
- Experience with the collaboration in international teams (Desired)
- English written and spoken (Fluent)
What we have to offer: A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment. Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners. #Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time