Siemens Industry, Inc. is looking for a motivated, experienced individual to join the Research and Development team to support development of new low voltage replacement circuit breaker solutions. The candidate would manage their own R&D project and be responsible for both design and financial targets with support from management.
Daily job functions would include the following:
- Developing replacement concepts and driving the designs to completion in a timely manner
- Referencing IEEE and UL standards to design and schedule test plans for various low voltage circuit breaker solutions
- Using Siemens NX 3D CAD software to design low voltage circuit breaker solutions
- Supporting the Wendell, NC manufacturing facility in building circuit breakers
- Drafting parts in Siemens NX software for purchase from local vendors
- Various reporting needs related to the job function
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering or similar engineering degree
- Strong mechanical design skills
- 1+ years of experience in a technical engineering role
- 3D CAD experience
- SAP Conductor, Siemens NX, AutoCAD experience a plus
- Travel less than 10%
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.