We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our Transmission Solution division as the Commercial Officer Project Reporting and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Liaison between project teams, project management leadership and project management excellence office.
Provides financial analysis and monthly reporting to project management leadership and business management.
As a partner drives the agenda on critical analyses of project performance, forecasting, cash optimization, resource planning and productivity improvement and other such strategic initiatives in project management.
• Perform revenue, profit and cash forecasting, projecting P&L at project level, and reporting.
• Analyze financial data and create financial models decision support
• Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
• Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
• Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
• Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
• Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
• Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
• Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
• Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Forecasts and Receivable Management Reports
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
• ACCA or MBA with major in Finance
• 2 to 5 years of experience of financial analysis and reporting
• Strong analytical and data gathering skills
• Understanding of IFRS / GAAP
• Proficiency in financial modeling techniques
• Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports and tools.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and advance knowledge of MS Excel formula and functions.
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
• Good business acumen
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
• Passionate about developing people and nurturing talent
• Fluency in Urdu & English
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time