At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and digital factory technology to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do:
- Accident Prevention and safety documentation
- Assembly and Audit Control Procedures
- Capacity Planning, re-tooling, Machine Uptime, Capital Machinery Acquisition and CNC/PLC Machining
- Contribute to plant success through continuous improvement projects
- Create processes and procedures to help the company meet budgetary goals as well as performance quotas
- Distribution Management
- Establish an effective and efficient work sequence
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas that could benefit from changes and improvements
- Facility Management and Forecasting/Budgeting
- Lean Manufacturing and process improvement
- Manufacturing Execution Systems integration into plant systems & hardware
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to ensure collaborating and cohesion
- Product Testing/Validation
- Production efficiency, scheduling, methodologies
- Profit and Loss Responsibility as well as Quality Assurance/Total Quality Management
What you need:
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preference in Electrical Engineering, Controls & Automation, or related discipline
2. Operations Support in a manufacturing environment
3. Networking, Site Support, Outage Recovery, and Root Cause analysis
4. Proficient in generating of Training Documentation
5. Interacting in a global engineering and manufacturing environment
6. Business Continuity Planning and Enforcement of Information Security Policy
7. Experience developing and Implementing Key Process Metrics
8. Project Management/Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing
9. Aptitude with hand tools, electromechanical, and mechatronic systems
10. MICROSOFT Office, SQ DB in addition to some coding skills; C#, C, PLC, JAVA
11. This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious
What will set you apart from the pack:
1. PLC Programming preferable -Siemens S7
2. HMI Project Development preferable Win CC
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.