The exciting, fast growing Digital Factory division of Siemens PLM Software is actively recruiting for Professional Services Project Managers.
As a Siemens Professional Services Project Manager you will lead and manage a project delivery team to assist our customers realize value of a PLM solution. You will establish and communicate clear project priorities and program activities. This role is the primary point of contact to align the customer, stakeholders and the Siemens delivery teams.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with System Architects, Program Managers, Product Architects, Consultants, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
- Work with Sales and Services Management to initiate, review and agree on a project governance with the customer.
- Define and agree to project roles and responsibilities
- Drive customer to realize value from Digital Enterprise Solutions and guide the customer through Siemens PLM Delivery Framework
- Together with Engagement Management, identify and create additional opportunities within and beyond the ongoing program
- Conduct stakeholder management through systematic identification, analysis and planning of actions to negotiate with and influence stakeholders
- Setup of all required processes in alignment with all stakeholders including appropriate communication on all levels for a project
- Proactively monitor the projects' overall progress, resolving issues and initiate corrective and preventive action as appropriate.
- Perform project risk management including; planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling
- Enforce change management at the project level to ensure the dependencies of the change is reflected and understood
- Orchestrate project schedules to ensure on time delivery
- Perform program quality management, ensure that the solution meets requirements and is to the appropriate quality and manage compliance to standards, rules and regulations
- Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons
- learned into program and organization to strengthen Siemens PLM Delivery Framework Ensure the projects in the program deliver to the approved budget and agreed margin and that both are regularly reviewed
- Manage contract acceptance and handover of projects to the customer
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Mentor development team members.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- Multiple years working as a Project Manager for Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Previous leadership experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations with project budgets in excess of $5M US.
- Experience leading a group of professional architects and consultants during a software implementation to achieve results.
- Certification in Project Management from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or International Project Management Associations (IPMA) or equivalent is suitable for this position.
- Summarizes complex information and communicates with an effective manner for a given audience.
- Communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness and being able to communicate at various levels throughout an organization.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment leading teams.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%. (30% required).
• Canada work status (Citizenship, Permanent residence or work permit).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software ULC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.