Are you an experienced Test Engineer with sound knowledge of test techniques and understanding of the expected system behaviour?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you are interested to join our growing OCS (Operational Control System) team in Sydney or Melbourne as (Senior) Test Engineer, we will offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
You will contribute by developing test strategies and scenarios, internal test execution, formal customer witnessed test execution, installation of system components, on site correspondence and commissioning support.
- Execute formal and informal test cycles to facilitate operational readiness and acceptance activities.
- Raise issues found in a clear, concise manner and where applicable support OCS data and software engineering teams with investigation.
- Assist with installation of system packages on Test Systems as well as the Operational Environment with a provision of onsite support as per project requirements.
- Support in analysis and evaluation of OCS related customer requirements and develop and review technical OCS test documentation.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are an experienced Test Engineer, preferably having domain knowledge in the Rail / Transport Industry, or Automated Control Systems.
- You have demonstrated capability in stakeholder communication, consultations and technical negotiations with customer operations and maintenance staff.
- We’d love to see your prior experience in the area of Operation Control Systems, with preferably some experience in brownfield rail.
- You have tertiary education in Computer Science, Control Systems, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time