Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Ability to provide oversight to multiple projects simultaneously and ensure that individual projects and architects are adhering to leading practice delivery principles
· Establishing the project resource pool
· Develop financial estimates and staffing plans for the team
· Deliver the project within allocated budgets, regularly monitoring and reviewing project finances with the project manager
· Validate schedule, dependencies, and resource utilization within work plans
· Preferably should have managed IOT development projects
· Understand program stakeholder goals and expectations and assess impact on the overall business objectives
· Plan business analysis and design phases for projects based on the overall program business objectives
· Plan individual projects or coordinate implementation teams to integrate all project work
· Plans and clearly capture key milestones and dependencies.
· Ensure adherence to delivery specific policies and standards, including use of tools and specified
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
· Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
· Proven ability to drive transformation initiatives • Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
· Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
· Research best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results
· Preferably Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time