Manager - Project Execution (Commissioning Engineer-SCADA)
Gurgaon | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Execution & implementation of field deliveries of SCADA/Telecom with assigned team.
- Ensures proper documentation of project results, and of all products or technologies delivered, prepare & submit as built.
- Adheres to PM standards defined and manages and coordinates all-assigned project staff.
- Responsible to coordinate activities at site related to SCADA and Telecom portion from installation to Defect liability period to ensure Timely and Quality Execution.
- Participates in meetings with External Stakeholders as required and conduct Lessons Learnt Workshop.
- Ensure quality implementation and raise quality flags/reviews time to time
- Coordinate with Engineering to ensure timely availability of deliverables from Engineering.
- Managing client and engineering department for resolution for all technical issues.
- Checks projects results, designs respective test procedures, and monitors test results.
- Coordinates resources and monitors and reports progress and milestones regularly to all stakeholders.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 8-12 years along with bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering
- Negotiates or contributes to negotiations with suppliers and vendors
- Follows up with Vendors to assure timely and quality delivery
- Responsible for meeting specific project milestones and technical objectives
- Monitors the budget adherence and may take actions to minimize non-conformance costs
- Supports Project Manager / Team Lead in execution and field services activities related to SCADA/Telecom
- Provides site specific inputs during finalization of technical specification along with Team Lead with timelines
- Adhere to Siemens EHS
guidelines and implement the same during execution
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time