At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a Curriculum Architect in Genova.
As part of the Global Curriculum development team, the Curriculum Architect will work with Learning Architects, Technical Documentation, Global Learning & Development, Portfolio Development, the Learning Services leaders in the zones and Business Segments to design, prioritize and deliver high quality customer learning curricula development services to the Siemens business. In the role you will design the storyboards and lead the content creation workflow for learning modules and assets for standard courses or customer content in collaboration with Learning Architects or project teams, that will ensure successful knowledge transfer of product functionality, in support of customer enterprise learning and adoption programs.
You will apply adult learning strategies and Siemens curricula best practices to design learning modules and oversee creation of Learning assets, ensuring the knowledge checks and assessment assets are created and applied and you will serve as Project Manager for the content development and collaborate with the Publishing Administrator to get the content published into the Customer Learning Platform. May also fill specialty roles within a business segment curriculum related to production of graphic images to illustrate complex concepts.
What will you be responsible for?
- Perform needs analysis and create preliminary architecture design for Opcenter courseware
- Design, manage and execute new portfolio and curriculum elements for technical Opcenter trainings and certifications targeted to our international channels (internal and partners)
- Collaborate with the Curriculum Sponsor Board to align on priorities and get their commitment to support development via the crowd sourcing process
- Perform detailed design to the asset level
- Design & develop learning modules, assessments & assets
- Develop both on-demand and instructor-led curriculum
- Adhere to “Next Gen” curriculum development processes and standards
- Work under light supervision
- Work on projects/assignments of moderate to complex scope, making key decisions for the project/assignment
- Mentor Learning Consultants on curriculum best practices and standards
- Manage 4-6 curriculum projects simultaneously
- Support 10-15 crowd resources
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Adult learning formal training or equivalent experience
- Experience in the Manufacturing Operations industry
- Have technical knowledge of Opcenter Foundation, Process, and Discrete products
- Quickly acquire new technical and software knowledge and are able to share this with others effectively
- Proactive, creative and strategic thinking. You possess analytical capabilities, customer orientation and team working, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about producing high-quality and engaging learning content
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Excellent English language skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Computer science degree, and ideally have previous experience in both technical and sales/consulting environments
- Knowledge on the full Opcenter portfolio of products
- You will have 2-3 years of training and instructional design experience, corporate training and adult training
- Interviewing SMEs
- Mentoring others on curriculum development processes
- Quality analysis
- Graphic design
- Release management
- Experience with Camtasia, Audacity, Share Point, and Polarion
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Please send your application uploading your CV in English
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time