Fullstack Python Developer and Integrator
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
This is your role. What part will you play?
· International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred 3 - 7 years’, ready to travel onsite and stay for some time
· Experience with deployment of data science and machine learning algorithms models on cloud and on premises
· Good command of Python language and must have experience in integrate with backend and front end systems with Java services
· Good to have MLOps, Docker and Kubernetes experience at least knowledge
· Proven experience in Data Engineering and Analytics
· Specialist in Data Engineering and building data pipelines, implementing Algorithms in a distributed environment
· Experience with developing and deploying web applications on the cloud with solid understanding of one or more of the following like Flask, DJango
· Drive adoption of Cloud technology for data processing and warehousing
· Experience in working with multiple databases, especially with NoSQL world
· Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
· Experience or knowledge on Java would be added advantage
· Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
· Sophisticated level knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering process.
· Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
· Take strong initiatives and highly result oriented, Good at presenting within the team as well as with all the partners
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time