- The main focus of your work will be the creation, design and complete implementation of complex Qt-based software for the complete realization of the Human Machine Interface in automation technology.
- You develop software in the technology areas C++ and C# using the Qt framework and have experience in platform-independent SW development (Linux, Windows) as well as multithreading programming.
- You work in a team culture with team members from development, test and architecture.
- You will also have the responsible task of supervising and coaching the development team with regard to quality assurance, e.g. Quality Driven Development.
- You plan and coordinate the development activities of an agile team with different locations globally.
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable education.
- You have several years of experience in software development, especially in the area of realizing user interfaces
- You have a distinctive know-how in agile software development
- You enjoy coaching junior team members and further developing the team in terms of technical expertise and software quality
- Experience in working with intercultural teams as well as a very good command of German and English round off your profile.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time