We set trends in all languages.
In order to implement the wishes of our customers in a sustainable way, but still be able to flexibly redesign if necessary, we need you to be able to place our solutions on a sustainable architectural framework. In our teams you enjoy the freedom to think in new ways and to organize your work yourself. Expand and share your knowledge in a constant exchange with Siemens teams from all over the world. Would you like to contribute your ideas and create the basis for innovative business models? We will gladly give you responsibility and provide you with all the tools you need to do so.
Your field of activity - challenging and future-oriented.
- You create the architectural vision of our software system WinCC Unified across all its platforms and technical aspects and ensure the sustainability and integrity of this vision over the entire life cycle of the finished products.
- You drive and lead the specification and implementation of the architecture for the WinCC Unified software system and make fundamental decisions about the interaction of the components
- You work on general, strategic topics such as technology management and the evaluation of technological trends (e.g. AI, DevOps in the industry, Natural Language Processing)
- In doing so, you appreciate the close collaboration through which you develop as a team
Your qualification - sound and adequate.
- The basis for your success is a completed university degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field.
- The desire to work with innovative topics is your most important driving force
- You have several years of experience in the conception and design of complex software architectures
- You have a broad interest in new technology and software and are familiar with modern software technologies (e.g.HTTP(S), Java Script/Type Script, Node JS, Docker, Qt) and development tools (e.g. MS TFS, GIT Hub/Labs
- You have domain knowhow in the Simatic automation systems environment.
- You prefer to use agile development methods (e.g. SCRUM)
- You communicate very well in German and business fluent in English
- With your appreciative and pleasant way of communicating you create trust with your team members
We want you to want: Apply!
http://www.siemens.com/karriere/digitalminds - if you want to learn more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ - if you have a question about applying to Siemens.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time