1. Contract management, including but not limited to:
• Support biddings (check commercial conditions of bidding documents);
• Prepare quotations for on-call business (spare part/labor/re-installation/application/etc.);
• Review tailored contract templates, evaluate risk with legal and compliance;
• Prepare contract calculations, control contract price and conditions, follow necessary approval applications;
• Finalize contract conditions and prepare contracts;
• Implement contract obligations in SAP and other databases;
• Coordinate all contract obligations (deliveries/services/applications/etc.) with the service team;
• Control cost during contract execution;
• Ensure correct booking of OI/revenue/Cost of all contracts.
management, including but not limited to:
• Correctly and timely bill contract invoices;
• E-bank payment
• Arrange regular review meeting with sales team for account receivable (AR);
• Prepare regular AR reports;
• Prepare dunning letters;
• bad debt application;
• Control the customers' credit limit.
3.Prepare the calculation of sales commission.
4.Monitor and support stock clearance.
5. Equipment sales support, including PoS&fixed price quotation and NCC quotation.
6.Closely follow-up all month-end/quarter-end/year-end commercial activities.
7. Weekend on duty.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time