Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time only, up to 15hours /week
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) Enterprise Services - Operations Marketing Coordinator.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support our internal marketing team with their different activities
- You will create material following our Brand Guidelines and the ES Operation Stakeholder & Communications Strategy that will be published internally and shared in our channels (e.g. SIEMENS: Teams, Yammer)
- You will support us with video and audio preparation for our different channels
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Economics with focus on (online) Marketing, or in a related course
- You are already in your advanced studies and are available to us for a longer period of time (6 months or more)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have experience in the areas of (online) marketing and communication.
- You are also familiar with audio and video editing (ideally you know Camtasia)
- You are experienced with MS office
- If you are also fluent in English and German, then we would be especially pleased to receive your application.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time