Then come and join our global team as Software Risk Manager (f/m/d) to assess the safety for our Magnetic Resonance (MR) scanners according to regulatory and software technical requirements.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for defining the impact on the software components and SW security risks as well as determining adequate risk mitigations for the individual software components
- In our global organization, you will be responsible for product risk management at software project level for MR medical devices
- During the development phase of MR medical devices, you will act as a software product risk management expert for all types of projects, supporting IT/OT Security
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a Master's/Diploma degree in computer science or a comparable field and convince with several years of professional experience in the software development process in medical device development and in the areas of software safety and security.
- We also welcome applicants with a Bachelor's degree in combination with additional professional experience in this field
- You have profound knowledge in the area of software safety and security
- In addition, you have gained experience in medical device development
- Ideally, you are already familiar with the regulatory requirements in the area of medical devices
Your attributes and skills:
- In order to be able to communicate smoothly in the team and with our international partners, you have a business fluent command of the German and English languages
- You are a decisive team player
- Close cooperation with different departments and stakeholders is easy for you thanks to your excellent communication skills
- You are an organizational talent with an independent and structured way of working with a high quality of work
- You convince with your willingness to learn with regard to tools, methods and processes
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Höhne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time