- Responsible for ensure reliability of production equipments and tools
- Acting on preventive maintenance, equipment repairing, spare part management to ensure manufacture facility smoothly running, and continues improvements.
- Daily inspection and regular maintenance/emergency repairing for the facility utilities/equipments such as water supplier system, power supplier devices, high voltage test system, lighting system, etc.
- Working with outside professional vendor to deliver the protective maintenance/emergency repairing for the crane, air compressor system, travelling crane, etc.
- Tools and spare parts management
- Working with related department and supplier to Install the power supplier/ electrical equipments, flow line, net device/cable etc, for the new or improvement project
- Assist to maintenance and optimize the workshop layout and space utilization
- Maintenance documents management
- Implement some EHS requirements
- 2 years working experience of maintenance engineer in factory Basic Settings and high voltage equipment
- Bachelor degree in automation, mechatronics or related major
- It is better to have High-Voltage certification and Maintenance Electrician certificate
- Workable English in written and reading
- Have lean awareness and know basic lean method: e.g. 7 wastes,5s,A3,Process Mapping
- Safety awareness based on OHSAS 18001 requirement, Quality awareness based on ISO 9001 requirement
- Be able to have some overtime work in special case
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time