Service Ower and Manager “Global Annual Cybersecurity Web Based Training”; Cybersecurity Training and Awareness
We make real what matters. This is your role:
- We are looking for you to strengthen our team for the development and support of our internal services in area of Cybersecurity. Our customers are mainly internal business units
- In your role as Service Owner and Manager for “Global Annual Cybersecurity Web Based Training” you will be responsible for the development of the annual Cybersecurity training and awareness. This comprises:
ü Liaising with our Business Partners to define and align the training content
ü Monitoring and coordination of the development process
ü Driving the alignment between relevant stakeholders (e.g., workers council, accessibility team, business groups, countries, etc.)
ü Close cooperation with supplier (e.g., regarding hosting, and campaign management)
ü Provision of support material for end user
ü Monitoring and reporting of campaign performance
ü Performing retrospectives with the development team and the customers
ü Alignment with our customers on their future demands and creation of a concept
ü Creation of appropriate processes and structures to maintain and increase efficiency and effectiveness of this service
In addition to that you will:
ü Contribute to other services in your team in similar areas in order to support achievement of the targets for all services
ü Manage projects and workstreams across Siemens and report to the Cybersecurity Board
ü Drive or contribute to cybersecurity initiatives together with colleagues from Business or Corporate for the cybersecurity community
Use your skills to move the world forward. (Skills, capabilities, work experience)
- University degree in science – bachelor/baster
- Initiative, creativity, curiosity, analytical skills, strategic thinking, and ability to work in international teams (within Siemens and with the external supplier)
- Work experience as project manager and/or as consultant - international experience preferably - (organize, direct, drive teams/issues, reporting)
- Very strong customer and service orientation
- Motivating and convincing partners and customer without formal power
· Experience in community work, Experience in moderation, dealing with conflict situations
· You are open minded, have cross-cultural experience
· Good spoken and written English
Please attach your CV in either English or German language.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Mobility: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through threat actors.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for brilliant, ambitious gamechangers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s create cutting-edge security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #digitalminds #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time