Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation) is looking for an ATC DELIVERY MANAGER for National and International Main Line projects
Responsible to manage the delivery of ATC subsystem application engineering of wayside signaling equipment according to the project and product specifications, covering both hardware and software specification, design, configuration, and commissioning.
The ATC subsystem controls and automatically protects the movement of trains in a railway, to avoid collisions and accidents among trains. The ATC signaling system is implemented using the latest railway failsafe technology and processes, allowing the manual or automatic driving of trains on a fully protected manner.
The ATC Delivery Manager, reports to the Technical Project Leader of the project. In addition, he/she is responsible to lead and coordinate the different roles contributing to the ATC delivery in the project.
The ATC delivery manager role offers you the possibility to work in an international and multidisciplinary engineering team, facing challenging projects both in the national and international markets.
This role allows the possibility of working part of the time in mobile working / home office, offering a high level of flexibility and better control of the work-life balance.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Leading the ATC delivery activities in one or more signaling projects. Main responsibilities are:
- Project requirements analysis activities at ATC sub-system level to provide the complete solution of the ATC sub-system required by the project
- Creation and maintenance of the ATC delivery project plan. Coordination of milestones with Technical Project Leader.
- Control and monitoring of ATC delivery budget in the project. Responsible of delivery execution within available budget.
- Coordination of the different roles contributing to the ATC delivery in the project.
- Participation in all the phases of the hardware and software ATC application engineering cycle, including the requirements specification, implementation, commissioning, …
- Preparation of specific technical documentation according to the requirements of the project and / or applicable regulations.
- Support to bidding team. Work with the different stakeholders involved in the bid process to ensure completeness in the proposed technical solution.
The following list includes valuable skills for the ATC Delivery Manager role. If you fulfil several of them, we are interested to meet you and to arrange an interview.
- Experience in a Rail Signaling business
- Knowledge of one or more ATC signaling technologies for applications in Main Line (like ERTMS, ASFA, …), Freights and Light Rail.
- Advanced capabilities in data analysis by use of Microsoft Excel, including creation VBA macros.
· Experience in Requirements Management, specification, traceability and validation. Knowledge of requirements management tools such as DOORS.
- Knowledge of CENELEC standards and V-life Cycle models
- Experience in international projects and ability to work with teams distributed in several countries.
- Ability to work in teams, good communication skills and a results-oriented approach.
- Experience leading technical project teams with or without direct disciplinary responsibility.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Fluent Spanish is desirable.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time