R&D Scientist 274376
Siemens Healthineers is seeking an R&D Scientist to join our Healthcare Diagnostics business based in Llanberis. This collaborative R&D Scientist role comes with an attractive salary and positive workplace culture.
As our R&D Scientist, you will take a lead role in assay development projects from conception to completion.
In your first few months in this flexible role, your tasks will include the following:
Playing a lead role in assay development, modification and improvement projects
- Executing experiments
- Carrying out the benchwork
- Performing root cause analysis
- Setting key milestones
To apply, you will need to have gained an advanced degree in Biochemistry, Immunology, Chemistry, or a related scientific discipline and have relevant industry experience in Life Sciences, Medical Devices, or Diagnostics.
You should also have:
- Experience in developing in vitro diagnostic assays
- Chemistry/biochemistry knowledge of buffer systems, enzymes, surfactants, preservatives and particle surface chemistry, statistical analysis, design of experiments, and six sigma techniques
- Experience in performing laboratory experiments
- The ability to work cross-site in an international organisation
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and design of experiment
In addition, you should possess inclusive communication and PC skills and an appreciation of process quality and specifications as a requirement for manufacturing.
If this R&D Scientist job in Llanberis sounds like you, please apply today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience, and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products Ltd
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time