X-ray and Fluoroscopy Product Specialist 274389
Siemens Healthineers has a varied, field-based, customer-facing opportunity available within our sales and business development team. We are seeking an X-ray and Fluoroscopy Product Specialist to form a "bridge" between our general sales team and the clinical users. They will be purchasing our products and services. This exciting role offers a favourable salary and benefits package.
Some of your day-to-day X-ray and Fluoroscopy Product Specialist responsibilities would include:
- Provide technical product support for the whole of the Radiography and fluoroscopy Product Portfolio
- Deliver product presentations and lead customer site visits in the UK and abroad as part of the sales process
- Keep up to date with current products and clinical trends and support internal training sessions to Sales
- Support the Sales team with quote proposals using the Oracle Sales Cloud / CPQ tools
- Develop marketing material together with the XP Business Manager and the Marketing Department
The successful Product Specialist will have demonstrable clinical experience and general commercial awareness. You will need to be willing to travel and possess clinical excellent verbal, collaboration and written communication skills. We are looking for passionate individuals with presentation and basic sales skills. Expertise in the operation of Siemens products is desirable.
Apply today if you think you'd be an excellent fit for this Product Specialist job at Siemens Healthineers.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time