We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
What are my responsibilities?
• Implement an innovative integrated communications strategy across various platforms to tell the Siemens Mexico story with specific technology content (e.g., articles, speeches, blogs, videos) with automation, electrification, digitalization, and sustainability as a central theme.
• Compose and edit press releases, presentations, speeches, social media posts and other material to communicate with journalists and the public with PR agency.
• Support the company’s executives in enhancing their positioning in external channels and at events along with PR agency.
• Orchestrate all external Communications activities along with the PR agency including virtual / physical events (incl. content, speechwriting, and events logistics) across the various fields and channels.
• Nurture a positive relationship with the media on a local and regional level; expand an influencer database and foster solid relations along with the PR agency.
• As an event professional in the fields of media technology in the event industry and with your knowledge of current, modern event concepts, you play a key role for us.
• Support with technical management of TV productions live & in the studio and do not shy away from dealing with cameras, light and sound
• Advise internal and external customers to achieve unique experiences for the participants and to set new standards in the conception and implementation of broadcasts, webcast productions, podcasts and similar formats.
• You will accompany the creation of technical concepts for new events in the hybrid area, create content (images, text, video, etc.), design and support the implementation of exciting campaigns for the audience
• Help to implement new, innovative live communication trends and actively contribute to the further development of existing event formats and thus ensure a transformation to future virtual and hybrid event formats
What do I need to qualify for the job?
• Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations or related field.
• At least six years of experience producing content for print, digital and other channels in English and Spanish.
• Deep understanding and strong relations across the media landscape (TV, print, digital and radio)
• Experience creating compelling messages for different demographics
• Desirable knowledge as an event manager and desirable professional experience in the conception and implementation of broadcasts, webcast productions, podcasts, streaming platforms, virtual event platforms and similar digital formats
• Combination of digital content, journalism and publishing skills
• Ability to craft compelling content in English; outstanding command of both English and Spanish languages is required
• Equally comfortable with long-form narrative and real-time content creation; knowledge of distribution strategies and tactics
• Project management skills to juggle editorial schedules and deadlines while sticking to a budget
• Desire to master the latest platforms, experiment with new storytelling and content-creation tools, and apply social media techniques to boost engagement and buzz.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time