We are looking for dedicated and talented
people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from
colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with
curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus
together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the
latest technology around the world.
• Consultant for corporate giving and corporate citizenship, with focus on donations
• Responsibility for donations in cross functional team, striving to strengthen our corporate citizenship activities
• Responsible of Government Affair relations and Corporate Social responsibility.
• Build partnership with corporate foundations /Govt agency / ONG’s in the region & abroad for scalability and sustainability of training program
• Improvement of engagement of Siemens Employees through their participation in Corporate Citizenship actives
• Responsible for internal and external communication about different activities of Corporate Citizenship actives
• Event Management of programs under your purview: Organize various events related to Corporate Citizenship such as training center inaugurations, media events with help of various internal functions & external agencies (incl. Siemens Stiftung) and ONG’s.
• Evaluate all potential Sponsorship and Corporate Citizenship opportunities/threats and provide recommendation.
• Ensure Siemens branding is prominent and consistent in all Sponsorship and CSR activities.
• Manage the Sponsorship and Corporate Citizenship request process, ensuring that all requests are logged, communicated to relevant internal/external stakeholders and response provided in a timely fashion.
• Design communication concept of Corporate Citizenship, Culture and Sustainability in alignment of DEGREE strategy including annual activities report. (Decarbonization, Ethics, Governance, Resource Efficiency, Employability and Equity).
What do I need to qualify for the job?
• Bachelor's degree in communications, administrative, engineering, marketing or related field.
• At least six years of experience in social responsibility.
• Desirable master’s degree or specialization in Social Responsibility.
• Desirable knowledge and experience in Sustainability, Diversity and Inclusion and Government Affairs.
• Deep understanding and strong relations across ONG’s, agencies and corporate foundations.
• Experience creating compelling messages for different demographics
• Ability to craft compelling content in English; outstanding command of both English and Spanish languages is required
• Ability to coordinate agencies, ONGs, Government agencies and internal cross functional teams.
• Oral and written communication skills,
• Comfortable to represent Siemens in external events.
Siemens is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital
status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping,
protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.