Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as SCM Specialist Professional
Memphis, TN JOB LOCATION (NOT REMOTE)******
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a SCM Specialist Professional you will be responsible for:
- Investigation, correction and clearing of replenishment and return receipt failures along with documentation of cause and disposition.
- Analyze cause of failures and develop plans and implement correction actions to prevent future failures.
- Perform inspections of incoming goods and existing stock as requested.
- Assist 3PL receiving and reverse logistics functions to expedite resolution of receiving failures.
- Support execution of and review scrap parts.
- Identify and execute
continuous improvements that lead to higher service level and lower costs.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have an excellent working skill set of warehouse management system functionality.
- You have demonstrated experience with SAP MM and SD.
- You have demonstrated problem solving skills.
- You are experienced in applying continuous improvement methodologies.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You are comfortable with
and have demonstrated experience working across multiple functions and
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 4 Years relevant experience required
- Prior experience working within a Quality role is preferred
- Basic knowledge and understanding of FDA QSRs as they relate to healthcare along with the same for ISO 13485.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience working within and/or supporting a warehouse distribution environment.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.