Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle constantly evolving challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
The role can be based in any city with an Industrious location (preference for Monterrey, Guadalajara, Querétaro o Mexico city)
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Lead business development campaigns to generate Digital Enterprise business opportunities across multiple verticals (Industrial Digitalization / Industry 4.0)
- Develop business strategies for specific verticals (Automotive, Food and Beverages, Chemical, etc.) along with vertical management team and technology owners
- Act as liaison between different technology areas (Business Units – BUs) to prepare value propositions for end-customers.
- Support in the development of partners capabilities around industrial digitalization.
- Develop strategic planning to foster the Internet of Energy concept along with products owners.
- Coordinate and perform operational activities enabling the exploitation of vertical and product markets
- 5+ year of working experience in IT and telecommunications technologies (data networks, cybersecurity, cloud computing, etc.)
- Excellent English-speaking skills (minimum B2)
- Analytical and conceptual skills, critical thinking and successful resolution to sophisticated problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in manufacturing processes
- Experience in Operation Technologies is very valued
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. Make real what matters
At Siemens, everyone can bring their whole self to work. This is why we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time