Senior Order Management Specialist
customer satisfaction while protect factory interests in a good manner
To be the expert in order management and international trading, solve problems and create values.
- Be responsible for order management of assigned APAC and local regions
- Follow OM related processes/regulations/procedures/operational manuals, ensure compliance to applicable laws and regulations/ LDA & SEDS guidelines and requirements in your responsible area. Support internal /external audits, take effective countermeasures on timely basis according to Audit findings/suggestions.
- Stay customer centric, provide satisfactory services to the customers from order entry till delivery, conduct timely and effective communication with customers and internal/external interfaces.
- Clarify order requirement with customer, book and confirm clean orders timely, manage order changes and claims, coordinate customer witness test, follow up order status, provide transparency and respond to customers timely, arrange shipment, bill for shipped goods timely and follow AR status until cash in.
- Delivery/shipment, exportation/customs and documentation related tasks
- Organize kick off meetings and follow up meetings for ETC/MTO orders, communicate and coordinate relevant departments for scheduling, milestone achievement and on time on quality delivery.
- Provide guidance/training to junior team members when needed, take initiatives to help them solve problems, support implementation of backup plan to ensure fast response to our customers.
- Provide order status and KPI (including DC/DR etc.) reporting for the regions you are responsible and manage to achieve given targets
- Help provide reliable top line forecast (including both new order and turnover) for the regions assigned to you
- >3 years working experience about order management
- >1 year experience handling complicated orders with international customers
- Bachelor’s degree, major in supply chain or business administration preferred
- Familiar with SAP SD&MM, MS offices; ERP and Digital Tool experience will be a plus
- Customer oriented, result and quality driven
- Project Management experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good oral and written English
- Contract, change order and claim management
- Basic accounting knowledge of order/revenue recognition etc.
- Have lean awareness and know basic lean method
- Quality and EHS awareness based on ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirement
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time